Home buying process:
1. Meet with your banker to get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan. (you can look at homes with ease once you know what you qualify for).
2. We get to sit down to talk about your desired neighborhood, school district, home type/style, needs such as bed and bath count, yard, pool, etc..
3. We will discuss the escrow process.
4. I will put together a collection of homes that meet your desired criteria. The Collection will then be emailed to you on an ongoing basis.
Your personalized portal will allow you to comment on the homes and correspond with me.
5. I will schedule a date to tour the homes of your liking.
5. Now we start the official search with hopes to find a home that you would like to make an offer on. ( having a pre-qualified letter in hand).
6. I will prepare a Sales Comparable Report to determine an appropriate offer.
7. Upon having your offer accepted, we can open escrow.
8. I will manage the entire process from start to finish with constant communication.*
Home selling process:
1. Meet with me to talk about your home’s value. I will provide you with a Comparable Sales Report to assist you in determining a good asking price.
2. Get your home ready to show by clearing out or “purging” items in and around the house including the yard.
3. Make necessary upgrades such as painting, replacing carpet, change light fixtures, etcetera. Also spruce up the yard to maximize the curb appeal.
4. We can determine if your home needs some staging prior to having professional photography done for marketing purposes.
5. Now would be a good time to have your home inspected by a licensed Property inspector, therefore eliminating any surprises once it goes into escrow. This will also allow you to make necessary repairs ahead of time.
6. Once your home goes live on the multiple listing service I will launch a full marketing campaign which includes posting it on all real estate search
web sites, social media outlets, targeted ads via social media and print.
7. Open houses are recommended. We can schedule them so that they can be marketed properly to ensure maximum exposure.
8. Now you can relax and wait for the right offer to come in!
9. Once an offer is accepted by you we can open escrow *at which time I will manage the entire process to effectively keep to our contracted timeline by all parties.
My personal goal is to have your BEST interest always and to close escrow in a timely and stress less manner!
Please refer to the Escrow process here.